Today we arise with new concerns. We are certainly not out of the woods and continue to need so much prayer covering! Yesterday we celebrated some small victories and took some small steps forward. Today it seems we are taking some steps back. But we must trust Him for each step in either direction!
In the night they believe my Mom may have had a seizure. This is somewhat “normal” but still a scary set back. She also has been diagnosed with histoplasmosis as the cause for the lung fungus. She is now on intensive antibiotics for that and a UTI which is making her quite miserable. There is much to pray for!
- Pray against pneumonia – this is of greater concern today.
- Pray for no more seizures.
- Pray against her terrible thirst – of which we can’t even give ice chips today.
- Pray that her body can handle all the antibiotics.
- Pray for healing of this UTI which is making her extra miserable.
Thank you for your faithfulness to walk through the victories and losses and for your faithful prayers.